2020 summit info
Intensive Permanency Services Summit | May 5-7, 2020
Child welfare workers, supervisors, and leaders: Learn about the key ingredients of healing work that lead to permanency for all youth.
We only offer this Summit once a year, and we'd love to have you join us in 2020!
Relationships are where healing takes place, and we'll teach you how to create space for youth to heal while also building their family connections and personal supports. We'll dig in to real IPS case studies - the challenges and specific tools, and you'll learn how this healing work can integrate into your current strategies.
Save the Dates!
Building an UnSystem | September 15 - 17, 2020
How to Shift Your Organization towards Prevention: Learning from Leaders in the Field
Women Leaders in Child Welfare | November 11 - 13, 2020
A Transformational Experience: Investing in Your Own Care, Calm and Fortitude
Fees for each summit: $2900 per summit
Summit registration and payment information:
- Registration and full credit card payment of $2900 via Eventbrite (transaction fees apply) is due no later than 14 days prior to the Summit; when you register and pay via Eventbrite, your seat is immediately confirmed.
- With an additional $350 last-minute pricing fee and immediate credit card payment, Alia may offer registration within 14 days of the Summit.
- To request an alternative method of payment for registration, please reach out to us at email@example.com
- Seating per Summit is limited to 20 people (at Alia’s discretion).
- Cancellations between time of registration and 14 days prior to Summit will be refunded at 50%, and no refunds will be given if cancellation is within 14 days of the Summit.
Questions or requests? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fine print: Meals are mostly included: breakfast is included in Alia’s preferred hotel partner’s stay, lunches provided, and one group dinner on Day 1 is included. All travel costs and arrangements are the responsibility of the attendees. Summits are held at the Alia Innovation Hub (1000 University Ave W, Suite 230, St. Paul, MN 55104). Creative billing and payments for Summit fees are available such as payment in installments, over two fiscal years, to include travel, or whatever special arrangements must be made to accommodate budgetary constraints or goofy rules you may have to follow to attend. Special requests: Our goal is radical hospitality and we will ensure special requests for food, private space (for prayer, regulation, lactation, etc.), or anything else you might need to feel as welcome as possible, are met. Optional preparation work (i.e articles, videos) will be provided to you as an opportunity for enhanced learning.